We’re on the look out for an encouraging, fun, enthusiastic and creative educational leader.
Are you able to inspire, motivate and lead a growing team of wonderful educators towards our vision to support children and families?
We are seeking someone who can think outside the box in our unique, home-from-home, happy out of school hours care.
- Collaborate with educators and provide curriculum direction and guidance.
- Support educators to effectively implement the cycle of planning to enhance programs and practices.
- Lead the development and implementation of an effective educational program in the service.
- Ensure that children’s learning and development are guided by the learning outcomes of the approved learning frameworks.
- guide and develop educators and families’ understandings about play and leisure-based learning.
- build the knowledge, skills and professionalism of educators.
Qualifications & experience
- Degree or diploma in education, education support, recreation, sport science, leisure studies, social work, nursing.
- Recent, relevant experience in an education and care setting.
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of the provision of education and care to children, the National Quality Standards and My Time Our Place curriculum.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills and a sense of humour.
- The ability to support, encourage and lead a team.
- Reliability, punctuality, integrity, compassion, and wisdom.
- A working with children check card and a National Police Check.
- Hold or willingness to obtain first aid, anaphylaxis management and emergency asthma management training, HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.
- Upholds values of Christian faith in terms of caring for children and working in a team, and respects the diverse beliefs and values of the team and families.
- Collaborative, reflective approach and committed to continual quality improvement of the service.
- A very warm and community-oriented environment
- Considerate and caring team
- Ongoing training, support and opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities to contribute to the vision of the service
- Supportive management team
- Uniform upon permanency
- Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Children’s Services Award 2010
- Permanent, part time role
Please apply online:
- Read the Quinns Kids Employment and Volunteer Application Pack
- Complete the application form below. The browsers Chrome or Firefox work best.
- Send us the relevant documents.
We look forward to receiving your application.