Thank you for your interest in a place at Quinns Kids out of school hours care. We are approved for Centrelink’s Child Care Subsidy . We use KidSoft CCS approved software for your enrolments, parent portal and communications.
Conditions of the service:
- Children starting KG in 2022 may attend the service in Jan 2022, but not Dec 2021.
- Children must be at least four years of age by 30 June in the year they attend the service.
How to request a place:
For places other than REGULAR:
For CASUAL bookings click ‘add bookings at a later date.’ Your details will be ready in the database for any day.
You will be notified via the KidSoft parent portal when you have been offered a place. An email will also be sent. You will then be asked to complete the enrolment form.
How to enrol:
- Log in to the KidSoft parent portal using the info you set up above.
- Accept the place
- Complete the rest of the online enrolment form. If there is any other information we/you require we will arrange that before your orientation.
- Quinns Kids will be in touch to invite you to meet the team and tour the service before your enrolment begins, give you our family handbook and confirm all details and payment information.
If you have any problems or questions please feel free to get in touch with us and we will do our best to help you.
We look forward to meeting you and your family when you partner with Quinns Kids
Quinns Kids hours of opening:
Before school care: 06.30 – 08.30
After school care: 14.45 – 18.30
Staggered start for KG, PP, Y1: 12.30 – 14:45
Vacation Care 06.30 – 18.30
Kindy – age 12 (Y6/7).
Quinns Kids Family Handbook
You are able to view and download a copy of our Quinns Kids Family Handbook by clicking the link below.