We’re on the look out for an encouraging, fun, enthusiastic and creative educational leader.
Are you able to inspire, motivate and lead a growing team of wonderful educators towards our vision to support children and families?
We are seeking someone who can think outside the box in our unique, home-from-home, happy out of school hours care.
- Collaborate with educators and provide curriculum direction and guidance.
- Support educators to effectively implement the cycle of planning to enhance programs and practices.
- Lead the development and implementation of an effective educational program in the service.
- Ensure that children’s learning and development are guided by the learning outcomes of the approved learning frameworks.
- guide and develop educators and families’ understandings about play and leisure-based learning.
- build the knowledge, skills and professionalism of educators.
Qualifications & experience
- Degree or diploma in education, education support, recreation, sport science, leisure studies, social work, nursing.
- Recent, relevant experience in an education and care setting.
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of the provision of education and care to children, the National Quality Standards and My Time Our Place curriculum.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills and a sense of humour.
- The ability to support, encourage and lead a team.
- Reliability, punctuality, integrity, compassion, and wisdom.
- A working with children check card and a National Police Check.
- Hold or willingness to obtain first aid, anaphylaxis management and emergency asthma management training, HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.
- Upholds values of Christian faith in terms of caring for children and working in a team, and respects the diverse beliefs and values of the team and families.
- Collaborative, reflective approach and committed to continual quality improvement of the service.
- A very warm and community-oriented environment
- Considerate and caring team
- Ongoing training, support and opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities to contribute to the vision of the service
- Supportive management team
- Uniform upon permanency
- Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Children’s Services Award 2010
- Permanent, part time role
Please apply online:
- Read the Quinns Kids Employment and Volunteer Application Pack
- Complete the application form below. The browsers Chrome or Firefox work best.
- Send us the relevant documents.
We look forward to receiving your application.
There’s a buzz about the place that sounds a bit like Christmas cards being opened, candy cane wrappers ripped off with teeth, filled up school books being dumped into bags and shoes being kicked off. It sounds a lot like the end of a happy school year. The sound at Quinns Kids is of an excited team as we can’t wait to begin the fun programme planned and for all the creativity unplanned. If you haven’t booked a spot yet at Quinns Kids vacation care, get in quick as places are filling up fast. Your laughter is definitely one sound we want to hear!